BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 12, 2011

???

i really dont have anything to blog about at the moment. right now im watching employee of the month with my brother. but i should go to bed cuz im going to the dorian orchestra festival at luther college tomorrow. we're going to be practicing all day tomorrow and monday and then we'll have a concert for anyone who decides to come watch us. and we wont get back til about 11 monday night. tuesday'll be a little rough:)
happy valentine's day everyone. go buy yourself a matchmaker.

4 comments:

lives lived,lost,and remebered said...

Hey Ella hope your having fun at the Dorrian Festival! I missed you in church today. I wont see you tommorrow so Happy Valentines Day!

Corbin Schultz said...

Haha! This sounds like one of my blogs. Not knowing what to blog about. By the way, good luck at the Dorian Festival.

Sydney said...

I love Employee of the Month!

E. A. Sandager said...

Have fun at Dorian. I sort of wanted to go, I figured that wouldn't really have music for me. And it would be just like you to advertise student council on your blog.