BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, September 16, 2010

"this is my deep, philosophical view on the matter"

This is my first post so I want it to be memorable. My name is Ella. Or Ella of Frell. Or Ella said in Spanish which sounds like Ayah. On Tuesday it will be 3 months until my 16th birthday. I love the color orange. And hot pink. And any color that's not a pastel. I really don't like doing the whole "this is my deep, philosophical view on the matter" so you're going to be getting very random facts about me. This is about my 7th blog. I've lost count. My first one was during my family's trip to South America or "sam". Right now I have "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" stuck in my head because we played it during pepband tonight. The mosquitoes were really annoying and I think I had one in my eye for about 20 minutes. Anyway, I have 2 sisters and a brother, who are all younger than me, so guess who gets to be in charge of them? Yup, me. And speaking of babysitting them, I need to go break up the newest fight. Adieu!

0 comments: